Valentine's Day Craft Gifts - Make your own Valentine's Day Gifts

Valentine's Day is such a lovely day, don't you think? It's all red and white and hearts and love, and if you have a special person in your life, you want to get him or her that extra special gift.

In celebration of this lovely day, I have searched and found some WOW crafts and tutorials, that will have your LOVED one remember YOU and Valentine's Day 2013 forever.

Gathered Heart Pillow
Valentine Light Bulb
Letter Blocks
Valentine's Day Treats
Romantic Paper Table Lantern
How to fold a Paper Rose (quilling)
Brewed and Puffy Painted with Love
Tulle Valentine's Day Wreath



Post a Comment

2Comments
  1. I gave you a Liebster Award! check out the details here: http://kansasgalcrafts.blogspot.com/2013/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello...did you happen to see that I nominated your blog for a Liebster award? I posted the link before but in case you missed it I will repost it here http://pinterest911.blogspot.ca/2013/02/liebster-award.html

    Please let me know that you received this...and if you are not interested in taking part no hard feelings just please let me know and I will pass it along to someone that would like to :D

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment